The Android Play Store and the iOS App Store are stacked up with numerous options when it comes to apps offering surveys and polls. If your business is dependent on what people think, surveys are probably the best ways that enable you to harness the power of mass opinion polling in the most personalized and secure manner.
When we talk about secure mass polling, QIT is perhaps one of the best social media platforms that let you connect with different people and get social with them. One of the best things about QIT app is that you get a quick response almost every time.
The importance of polls and surveys
The social network is leveraged with remarkable opportunities for almost everyone. Both polls and surveys are conducted on social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
However, the rate of accuracy and dependency on polls and surveys has increased on an extensive rate leading many app development companies to launch dedicated platforms (apps) for getting the best out of these. Exploring your audience is perhaps one of the best ways to garner better output and enhance productivity accordingly.
Let us now pen down the features QIT app offers,
- Location-based Question posting: Post questions based on specific geographical locations and get answers accordingly.
- Comments: You are not only limited to just voting on someone’s question, but also you can leave a comment.
- Social Media Connectivity: You can also post your questions on various social media platforms.
- Colorful Statistics: Eye-catchy color-coded stats that are easy to read and present.
- Easy Multimedia posting: You get options to post your question as text or image.
- Chat Service: You can chat with any other person using the platform.
- Follow Questions: You can easily follow questions and keep track of the results as they come in. This can even happen when you have answered a question and want to get results following up.
What QIT offers, and why do we need it?
- When you are planning to start a business, it is essential to know the mindset and the taste of your target customers. Apps like these help in getting a clear view of the audiences.
- Online reviews may be confusing at times as people don’t want to read through several reviews. Therefore, polling and surveys save a lot of time.
- When you are starting a new business, and people share opinions, you save money. Wrong decisions might cost you dearly, and if you have a vivid view of your customer’s mindset, you can save many bucks.
- With the ease of posting questions and address them to specific genders and physical locations, the probability of getting accurate answers gets a massive boost.
- One of the most significant USP’s of QIT app is that it allows you to post questions anonymously so that there is no revelation of the those who have posted. Therefore, you can go ahead and ask without risking anything.
The app focuses on expanding your social network, and the best way to do this is by conducting polls and surveys. The app has been rated heavily on both iOS and Android with five stars. On the iOS platform, it requires 81.9 MB free space, whereas, on the Android Play Store, the app requires 23 MB free space.
The user reviews and feedback is one of the main things the app developers focus on, and QIT app has excelled in this parameter with ease. It is one of the most popular apps used widely when it comes to getting and sharing opinions.
Surveys, opinions, and polls are three different things but have the power to attain a brief knowledge of the consumer’s mindset. There are many apps over the Android and iOS market to get adequate and accurate mass opinions, and QIT appis one of them. Get your business started with QIT in the best possible manner.